Holiday Open House, November 28th, 12-7pm
It's that time of year again...our annual HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE is November 28th from 12-7pm! This year shop furs from LaBelle Furs! Enjoy 20% off Botox, Juvederm, Latisse, HydraFacial, Sclerotherapy and all skin care systems! $500 Off Viveve! Spend $1000 and get a $100 gift certificate! With every purchase take a chance on our Wheel of Fortune for discounts on products and services!! Jo Malone and Nordstrom makeup artists from Nashville will be here doing makeovers so make your appointment today!!
Annual Holiday Open House, November 30, 12-7pm
Annual Holiday Open House, November 30, 12-7pm
Top Rated Sunless Tanning Products
I am back to follow up my previous post about sunless tanning products. Through research and my own personal use, I have collected my top 5 choices for sunless tanning products:
1) Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel. This product can be purchased at most department stores and at beauty supply stores such as Sephora. iT is easy to apply and will give you that natural tan you are searching for.
2) Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer. This product I have personally used and absolutely love! It will moisturize your skin while gradually developing a tan. The color is maintained with continuous use. It is available at most drugstores
3) L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Self Tanning Mist. This spray tan can be done in the comfort of your own home and takes just seconds to dry while developing your tan over the next few hours! However, it does take practice to get it just right.
4) Tan Towel Self-Tan Towelettes. Tan Towelettes are perfect for touching up any spots that you may have missed with your tanning mist or loition. It is not recommeded to use over the entire body because it will tend to streak and leave dark spots. But this product is an excellent one to keep in your bathroom cabinet for an emergency touch up session!
5) Mystic Tan. If you would much rather have a professional apply your tan, then I would highly recommend choosing salon that uses the Mystic Tan UV-Free Spray on Tanning. It is more expensive in the long run than any of the above products but will by far give you the best result. Mystic Tan can be found in tanning salons.
The Perfect Bra for YOU!
It can be tough finding the "perfect" bra for you, especially because most breasts are not made equal. One breast may be larger then the other, or you may need a special bra for a special occasion. The best place to start is your local lingerie boutique to have a professional bra fitter measure you for an accurate bra size. Most women are wearing the completely wrong bra size which can make wearing a bra very uncomfortable. Once you have acquired the perfect bra size for your body, it is time to start looking for your perfect bra!
- For a bra that feels like it is barely there look for a streamlined, molded cup style in a lightweight fabric. This will be good for everyday wear.
- For those women with 2 different breasts size, try placing a silicone insert into the side of your bra that is smaller. Or try the mix-and-match cups from Fruit of the Loom.
- For full coverage and strength to hold up larger breasts look for a bra with generous cups, thick side bands, and sturdy straps.
- For a bra to wear with your backless gown, try Nu Bra's Ultralite adhesive bra which sticks directly onto your skin.
- If you are looking for a large cup size with a small band size (such as a 30D), try Fantasie's Zoe bra. Bands start at 30 with cup sizes rising to a G.
- Looking to add more sex appeal? Pick a push-up bra to enhance your body, and play with colors and prints.
- For a bra that is not noticeable under a white T, search for a seamless skin-tone bra. The key is to find a bra that matches your complexion.
Every woman should own 3-5 everyday bras, plus a convertible strapless for special occasions and a high-impact sports bra for workouts. Most bras have a shelf life of about a year, but you must take care of them. Bras do not belong in washing machines, rather they should be hand washed with baby shampoo or gentle detergent. If you MUST use a washing machine, place them in a lingerie bag and run on the gentle cycle with cold water. Finally, always hang your bras to dry.
2010 Spring Fashion Trends
Spring is in the air and fashionista's around the world are ready to start donning their shorter, lighter fashion items for the warm weather! Year end and year out it seems trends are always changing so I'm hear to shed some light on the latest spring fashion trends!
1) Shoulder Pads. Yes, you heard right. I was able to speak with Jaye Moseley, owner of Excursions (a local fashion boutique Evansville, IN) who let me in on some of the latest trends, including this one. Shoulder pads these days are worn more subtle and the shoulder pads are thinner than they use to be making your shoulders look broader and your waistline slimmer.
2) Long Tops with Stretchy Pants. Whether you are wearing skinny jeans or leggings, slim leg lines are all the rage. Match them with a spring tunic top and you are ready to go!
3) Feminine Details. Bows, Ruffles and all things girly are really in style this Spring. I'm sure if you have walked around your local mall you have noticed this trend in store windows. Dress down a "party dress" by matching it with a cardigan and flats.
4) Nautical Look. Navy is certainly the color of NOW, but nautical stripes can be worn in various colors such as red and white. Match your striped skirt with a top bearing metallic details and you will be wearing one of the hottest trends this season!
5) Prints. Prints of all sorts will be seen this Spring. And it's okay to mix and match items with different prints, but be sure not to mix and match brights with pastels. Match a pastel with another pastel item and so on.
6) New Color Combos. Along the spring fashion runway were color combinations that we have not seen much of before. The most popular color combos for the spring are: gray & red, tan & orange, white & yellow, navy & turquoise.
7) Polka Dots. They have classic appeal and can be worn on women of any age and still look great! Dots in neutral colors, such as tan, are what you will find on many spring fashion pieces. Beware not to go overboard with the polka dots--big dots work best on the top OR on a skirt, but definitely not both.
8) Shorts. Keep yourself cool by wearing shorts this Spring. Match super short shorts with a loose top to balance out the outfit. Or try buying your shorts 1 size larger than you usually wear and tie them with a belt. Finish this look by rolling the cuffs up.
9) Animal Prints. I already mentioned that prints off all kinds are a hit this year, but animal prints are their own category! Whether it is leopard or zebra, animal prints are a big hit! If you aren't sure about wearing a top in this prints, then try accessorizing with a zebra print clutch or a leopard print cuff.
10) Leather. Most people can't pull off leather pants but they are back in style! For those of us who aren't brave enough to try out this look just yet, once again use this trend to accessorize your outfit. For example, leather shoes, purses, and cuffs!
I hope you have found these tips useful! Happy Shopping!