2010 Spring Makeup Trends
Last week I brought you the newest trend information on Spring hairstyles and this week I'll be giving you the latest, hottest makeup trends this Spring!
1) Red Lips! They are still in, but be careful...you want to keep the rest of your makeup very minimal and natural looking. Your red lips will brighten up your entire face without the use of any other makeup!
2) Long, Thick Eyelashes. You can opt for the use of false eyelashes, or even try one of my personal favorite products-Latisse to help your lashes look longer, darker, and thicker. But you can even get this look by putting on a couple of coats of dark black mascara!
3) Bronzed Skin Is Back! You don't want to end up looking too fake or orange, so be careful when choosing a shade of bronzer. Match bronzed skin with a pink lip gloss and you are ready for the day!
4) Shimmer! Keep the shimmer on your eyes and/or your cheeks for a chic look this spring!
5) Coral! Yes, I said coral. I know some of your think of those over-tanned ladies from Florida when I mention this color. But coral is a very flattering color on most people especially in the form of a lip gloss which is how it is meant to be worn.
6) "No-Makeup" Look. Less is most certainly more! For those of you with porcelein skin, keep it simple this spring with only peach lips and a couple coats of black mascara.
7) Blush! For awhile, we weren't seeing too much blush being worn, but rather bronzer in the place of blush. Well ladies, blush has made it's return. It's sure to brighten anyone's face this time of year. Speak to a professional with help in picking out the perfect shade for your skin.
8) Blue/Green Eyeshadow. I know, most of you are thinking I am crazy...but this look can be pulled off with the proper material. It is important not to apply these eyeshadows too heavily, but rather create a smoky effect by mixing and matching a couple of shades of either green or blue.
9) Thick Eyeliner. For a night out on the town, be sure to add eyeliner on your eyes and make it thick! Don't forget to coat on mascara after applying your eyeliner.
10) Easter Egg Eyeshadow Colors. I've already mentioned green and blue eyeshadow and those are the 2 hottest colors for the spring. But also, pastel yellow, pinks, and greens are also all the rave!
I hope you find this tips useful while shopping for your new spring makeup! Have fun with your makeup this Spring and keep it exciting!