Top 10 tips to help you stay beautiful FOREVER
Who doesn't want to look beautiful forever? Unfortunately, it is not as simple as it seems. But, that also does not mean it is rocket science to stay beautiful for years longer. It is a process and so it takes time. Here I present you with 10 tips to help you stay beautiful forever.
1. Visit Conkright Aesthetics for all of your cosmetic surgery and aesthetic needs.
2. Sleep your way to beauty: Haven't you always wanted to know the secret of Sleeping Beauty's beautiful skin? Sleep relaxes your mind and body, and helps get rid of stress. This is the reason they call it "Beauty Sleep".
3. Drink water: Our body consists of about 70% water, so when you drink less water, your skin cells dehydrate. Water cleanses and hydrates the skin, giving it a youthful and healthy glow.
4. Run from the sun: Avoid direct exposure from the sun. The harmful rays not only darken the skin, but also results in premature aging, wrinkles, dark spots and other skin problems.
5. Use sunscreen even in winter or on a cloudy day: Just because it appears to not be sunny, the sun's rays pass through the clouds and directly affect your skin.
6. Watch your diet: Whatever you eat influences you skin and hair. Carefully watch what you eat. Avoid junk and oily food. Instead, opt for fresh vegetables, salmon, lean meat and high fiber foods.
7. Moisturize, even if your skin is oily: A moisturizer helps to hydrate your skin and keeps it moist. It also cleanses your skin and makes it glow.
8. Look after your hair: Long or short; pick a hairstyle that suits you best. However, make sure that you look after your hair. Use a good shampoo followed by a conditioner.
9. Be beautiful from the inside: Beauty should be inside-out. We're all human, we all do things that are bad. However, if possible, avoid wishing bad for others. Concentrate on yourself and your life alone. When you start feeling positive, it will have an impact on your beauty.
10. Stay away from stress: A happy person always tends to look more beautiful than a person who is always sad. So, try to avoid being a tragedy queen. There are so many reasons to smile and be happy. So, push the stress in your life far away, get rid of any kind of negativity and, most importantly, smile!
I think the last tip sums it all up! so..SMILE!