2010 Spring Hair Trends
We are finally heading out of the winter blues, and onto a much more colorful time of the year-Spring! I'm here to let you in on the hottest hair trends of the spring season.
1) Keep hair simple and soft. The runway is full of clothes that have busy colors and bold patterns so keeping the hair simple is the way to go
2) Keep accessories minimal. A few exposed bobby pins are just enough.
3) Short, sporty cuts are the way to go. Think Victoria Beckham.
4) Don't fight your hair's natural texture. Go natural, whether it's wavy or straight.
5) RED is the hottest hue of the spring season. Be sure to never go more that 2 shades away from your natural hair color.
6) Speaking of red, bold color is what spring is all about. Whether it's caramel highlights throughout your dark locks, or a vibrant shade of blonde!
7) Chic Braids are THE way to style your hair this Spring. You can do a skinny french braid across your hair line, or pull all your hair together into one large braid swept to the front.
8) Long, luscious waves are super trendy. Go natural with your wavy hair this spring, or run a large barrel curling iron through your straight locks for a look that's different from everyday.
9) Super sleek locks are all the rave. Add some straightening serum to your locks after blowdrying for stick straight tresses.
10) Lucky for those who like to keep their hair out of your face, half updos are in. Anchor half your hair back with a couple of bobby pins or decorative clips.
As you can see, many hairstyles and hair colors are part of the Spring trend this year. You can work with your natural hair texture, switch up your hair color, and add a few bobby pins to keep your hair off your face and be right on cue with the hottest hairstyle this Spring!